Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Bacon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did someone say bacon?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Of course someone said bacon. I doubt there are ever any periods of time when no one is saying bacon.
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

A bit light on the bacon for my taste but still sounds good.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Every 3.5 seconds someone says "Bacon"

Preceded by "more"

The rest of the time is spent eating it.

Comment

Did someone say moar bacon?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

X X X X X X

OH YEAH!
            Last edited by rogue06; 05-19-2014, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Hmmm I notice that rogue keeps posting the same bacon over and over. That must mean he is not actually EATING it. Is he secretly a tofu lover?

Comment

If you notice more bacon keeps getting added to the collection.

It's part of my hoard for the inevitable oncoming zombie apocalypsie

Comment

If rogue has 100 pieces of bacon and Sparko takes 30 pieces what does Sparko have?

The reason he wears an eye patch and has a peg leg and hook for a hand

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

A bit light on the bacon for my taste but still sounds good.
                    The idea is catching on

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      If you notice more bacon keeps getting added to the collection.

It's part of my hoard for the inevitable oncoming zombie apocalypsie
                      Hoarding bacon?

That doesn't even make sense!

Stealing bacon? OK
                      Eating bacon? yup
                      Hoarding bacon? Insane!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        Hoarding bacon?

That doesn't even make sense!

Stealing bacon? OK
                        Eating bacon? yup
                        Hoarding bacon? Insane!
                        My NSA have become so efficient in their bacon purloining skills that they finally reached the point of bringing it in at a rate faster than I can consume it.

I know, I know. The mind

S

But they have gone and done it!

So I decided to imitate the great pirate tradition of stashing it. I'm sure you can appreciate that.

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

My NSA have become so efficient in their bacon purloining skills that they finally reached the point of bringing it in at a rate faster than I can consume it.

I know, I know. The mind

S

But they have gone and done it!

So I decided to imitate the great pirate tradition of stashing it. I'm sure you can appreciate that.
                            sure. more for me to steal from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              sure. more for me to steal from you.
                              Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              If rogue has 100 pieces of bacon and Sparko takes 30 pieces what does Sparko have?

The reason he wears an eye patch and has a peg leg and hook for a hand

Sounds like you're working on losing your other eye, foot and hand.

Comment

Sounds like you're working on losing your other eye, foot and hand.
                                The question was a non-sequitur. I would not take 30 pieces. I would take all of the bacon.

It should be "If Rogue has 100 pieces of bacon and Sparko assassinates him and take the 100 pieces of bacon, how many cats does teal have?"

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X