Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Bacon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gettin' back to what's important

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yeah, that.
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It is good to have you around 06. That means plenty of good bacon pictures.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Last edited by rogue06; 05-02-2014, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

Personally I'd rather eat it than dance on it but to each his own

Atta boy!
                Last edited by rogue06; 05-01-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fighting words:

As they say in Texas "But your honor, he needed killing"

Comment

I accidentally edited post #65 and added new bacon pictures to it rather than making a new post. I shall rectify that.

XX XX XX XX XX XX
                            Last edited by rogue06; 05-02-2014, 08:46 PM.

Comment

This is just how I like my bacon cooked
                              Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Comment

XX XX XX XX XX XX

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X