Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls

"Are they all annoying?"

When a girl calls you annoying, it means she likes you.

"Mens exist for one reason and one reason only. For us to laugh at them"

The author of said comment has one kid with another on the way. It seems to me that she has managed to find at least one additional reason for why men exist.

"He'd have clubbed you over the head and would be dragging you by your hair already if he were serious..."

Teal appears to be into some seriously kinky stuff.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

"It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Ok, I see. Ya.

Comment

THIS NEW TWEB IS WEIRD!

*sob*

Comment

I knew this thread would attract Manwë like a magnet

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              I knew this thread would attract Manwë like a magnet
              "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
              -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              I support the :
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Manwë Súlimo View Post
                THIS NEW TWEB IS WEIRD!

*sob*
                And that's different from the old TWeb how?

Comment

Half of my favorite people are girls.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Your favourite people are hermaphrodites ???
                    ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

infinite face palm alt.jpg
                      Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
                      Your favourite people are hermaphrodites ???
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                        "Are they all annoying?"

When a girl calls you annoying, it means she likes you.

"Mens exist for one reason and one reason only. For us to laugh at them"

The author of said comment has one kid with another on the way. It seems to me that she has managed to find at least one additional reason for why men exist.

"He'd have clubbed you over the head and would be dragging you by your hair already if he were serious..."

Teal appears to be into some seriously kinky stuff.
                        -The universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine.
                        Sir James Jeans

-This most beautiful system (The Universe) could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.All variety of created objects which represent order and Life in the Universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the Lord God.
                        Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Boys talk about girls.

Men talk about wimmenfolk.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Boys talk about girls.

Men talk about wimmenfolk.
                            Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                              Okay.
                              That is a very mild amen.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X