Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

The red pill subreddit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The red pill subreddit

What do you guys think of the red pill subreddit?

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

I think it hardly reflects how God would want us to view women.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      I think it hardly reflects how God would want us to view women.
      I think if you wanted the next generation of men to reflect how God wants us to view women then you shouldn't have surrendered secular power to godless liberals.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by johngalt1 View Post
        What do you guys think of the red pill subreddit?
        I don't read much reddit/4chan because I hate the format but it's not hard to figure out what the subject matter is. And it's a preview of what the reaction among the coming generation of men is to progressivism in general and feminism in particular. I think this picture, which has been making the rounds in my corner of the Internet pretty much sums up male/female relationships in the post-Christian West:

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X