Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Rum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andius
    replied
    Oh, and one more thing.... Pirate responsibly!

In other words.... KEEPAWAY FROM MY RUM AND TOCINO!!!

PS_0583W_RUM_PIRATE.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Andius
    replied
    Oh by the way.... Rum

The_Pirates_carrying_rum_on_shore_to_purchase_slaves.jpg

Leave a comment:

• T-Shirt Ninja
    replied
    I've heard good things about Bacardi Oak Heart and Appleton. I'll probably pick up the Appleton next time I'm at the liquor store.

Leave a comment:

• myth
    replied
    I can't say that I'm much of a fan. But then, I haven't really tried all that many kinds of rum. I tend to drink more bourbon than anything. Captain Morgan's not bad, but it's a little too sweet for me.

I'm interested about the Bacardi Oak Heart, though. Thanks for the suggestion, Littlejoe.

Leave a comment:

• Littlejoe
    replied
    Originally posted by T-Shirt Ninja View Post
    Recently I've gotten into rum because it's quite delicious. I've only tried a few brands and would like to branch out more. So far I've only tried Captain Morgan, Bacardi (can't remember which one since it was a long while ago), and Kraken. My favorite thus far is Kraken but after doing some research I've found that the ones I've tried are typically party rums that are spiced. After reading more on the subject in now curious about non spiced rum.

So, those of you who drink rum, what are your favorite brands?

Oh, i forgot to mention that i tried white rum straight. Yeah, that was incredibly silly and I'm never doing that again.
    My current favorite is a Bacardi brand "Oak Heart". Very VERY smooth. I think its a spiced rum as well though. It can be sipped straight or on the rocks with no problems. It's really good! I'm not a big drinker by any stretch, but this is my drink of choice over everything right now..

I have also had Appleton Reserve, it's also pretty good, and not spiced

Leave a comment:

• Zymologist
    replied
    Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
    I just realized... no pun intended.
    I thought you meant it that way. Either way, kudos.

Leave a comment:

• KingsGambit
    replied
    Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
    I'm not too familiar with rum but I'm willing to give it a shot.
    I just realized... no pun intended.

Leave a comment:

• Zymologist
    replied
    I like rum, though my experience with it is pretty limited. I've Captain Morgan's, Kraken, and some cheap brand whose name I can't remember. I seem to like silver spiced rum the most, from what I've tried; it basically tastes like vanilla ice cream.

I'm interested to see what others say, though. I'd like to try more rum.

Leave a comment:

• Andius
    replied
    In the words of Jack Sparrow;

"Rum's good!" - nuff said.

Have you developed any preference toward golden or silver rums? (I cant recall the English terminology atm).

Leave a comment:

• KingsGambit
    replied
    I'm not too familiar with rum but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Leave a comment:

• T-Shirt Ninja
    started a topic Rum

Rum

Recently I've gotten into rum because it's quite delicious. I've only tried a few brands and would like to branch out more. So far I've only tried Captain Morgan, Bacardi (can't remember which one since it was a long while ago), and Kraken. My favorite thus far is Kraken but after doing some research I've found that the ones I've tried are typically party rums that are spiced. After reading more on the subject in now curious about non spiced rum.

So, those of you who drink rum, what are your favorite brands?

Oh, i forgot to mention that i tried white rum straight. Yeah, that was incredibly silly and I'm never doing that again.
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X