Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Feminist list of demands in chart form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminist list of demands in chart form

I think I saw this particular graph in a military version during SAPR month (for those who don't know, it's mandatory Two Hours Man Hate every few days with feminist slide visual AIDS) but Roissy is right to frame it as a list of what women really want from men:

“smash things” — occasional bursts of anger, when justified, are cues of sexy male dominance and they do turn on women.

“make her do illegal things” — the ghost of Bonnie chortled.

“threaten to leave her” — dread game.

“make her ask for money” — because throwing money at women really makes them fall more in love. /sarcasm

“give her an allowance” — if women have no agency in abusive relationships, shouldn’t they be treated like children for their own protection?

not let her know about or have access to family money” — chicks dig mysterious men. by the way, this PSA is starting to read like an action plan for fleecing wealthy beta males.

“take her money” — aka make a woman feel like she’s invested in you. she’ll try harder to make it work.

“be the one to define men’s and women’s roles” — chicks dig a leader. and they also dig benevolently sexist men!

“make all the big decisions” — because letting women make big decisions works out real well when they’re trying to decide whether to leave an abusive alpha male.

“treat her like a servant” — 50 Shades of Gray has sold millions of copies. To women.

“act like the master of the castle” — this has got to be a feminist secret wish list.
    I take the actual intent more as the soft advocacy of the tactics among women, as it's a list of tactics much, much, much more likely to be used by women than men, ('you MUST KNOW these common tactics which WILL BE USED ON YOU BY EVIL MEN and therefore IT'S PERFECTLY FINE FOR YOU TO USE THEM PREEMPTIVELY) whether 'abuse' exists in the relationship or not, certainly in the divorce phase, but often a whole lot in the run-up to divorce, especially the comically large amount of concern over 'family money,' an issue which is generally of obsessive interest to 99% of women seeking marriage and 0.01% of men (John Kerry excepted.)

When you put POWER AND CONTROL at the center of the chart, and put all of the USE ABUSE headers in friendly green, the only thing I'm reading from it is a not-so-veiled how-to, for women intentionally, and for men unintentionally
    Last edited by Epoetker; 09-17-2014, 12:35 AM.

You are a 40-year-old basement dweller at your mom's house who women laugh at, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      You are a 40-year-old basement dweller at your mom's house who women laugh at, aren't you?
      I'm also black, weigh 5000 pounds, and get around mainly by welfare fraud and oozing around via my own sweat trails.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
        I'm also black, weigh 5000 pounds, and get around mainly by welfare fraud and oozing around via my own sweat trails.

It all makes sense now.

Comment

I cannot imagine the thought of doing this to my Allie....

Comment

"act like master of the castle..." the ultimate emotional abuse
            "Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith but they are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the passion of Christ." - That Guy Everyone Quotes

Comment

Originally posted by hamster View Post
              "act like master of the castle..." the ultimate emotional abuse
              Oh I don't entirely disagree. A man is the king of his castle.

But that means his wife gets treated like a queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                Oh I don't entirely disagree. A man is the king of his castle.

But that means his wife gets treated like a queen.
                Where is that danged amen button?
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I cannot imagine the thought of doing this to my Allie....
                  I don't think real men do that sort of thing. Perhaps these feminists need to associate with a better class of men. Sort of like SoR and women.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

No. Real men don't. As I thought about this last night, may I never do anything like this to Allie, but if any other man dared to try....

It'd be best to not go there. Let's just say if anyone goes after her, the gloves are off on my part.

Comment

No. Real men don't. As I thought about this last night, may I never do anything like this to Allie, but if any other man dared to try....

It'd be best to not go there. Let's just say if anyone goes after her, the gloves are off on my part.
                      Okay, "Use Intimidation," that's a good place to start, but this chart is about finding out in a general sense what actually turns on women's...interest, not what you think or hope they feel about you.

I don't think real men do that sort of thing. Perhaps these feminists need to associate with a better class of men.
                      Yeah, like from two generations or so ago. For all I know, they probably already are:

Comment

Okay, "Use Intimidation," that's a good place to start, but this chart is about finding out in a general sense what actually turns on women's...interest, not what you think or hope they feel about you.

Sorry Machiavelli, but I don't think it's better to be feared than loved. I want Allie to do the things I want not because she's afraid of consequences, but because she loves me so much she doesn't want to disappoint me. The same goes for me with her.

Comment

Sorry Machiavelli, but I don't think it's better to be feared than loved. I want Allie to do the things I want not because she's afraid of consequences, but because she loves me so much she doesn't want to disappoint me. The same goes for me with her.
                          That attitude is charming but unbiblical.

The modern (unbiblical) view is that romantic love is purer than sex, and is what makes sex and marriage moral. This overlooks the fact that like sex, romantic love is for marriage, and marriage is what makes sex and romantic love moral.
                          Because trust me, the intensity of all human feelings fades sooner or later with familiarity, and then it very much is the Institution which you must lean on when youthful strength, interest, and novelty fails. Naturally, older feminists who hate working happy marriages that stand as accusations against their demonic philosophy are doing their best to spread disrespect for the institution and elevation of individual female feeling above all else, using their control of the media narrative that's come with age and bitter experience. But, still being women, they end up being one-sided projectionists even in this project.

Assuming that everything goes completely serendipitously in your life, this discussion should be unnecessary. But take heed of it, for no other reason than that you may see this more clearly in the lives of others, and in your children.
                          Last edited by Epoetker; 09-18-2014, 01:09 PM.

Comment

That attitude is charming but unbiblical.
                            Unfortunately, you don't understand what was said. Love is seeking the good of the other for the sake of the other. And by the way, I was the celibate boyfriend and I am definitely not the celibate husband now.

Because trust me, the intensity of all human feelings fades sooner or later with familiarity, and then it very much is the Institution which you must lean on when youthful strength, interest, and novelty fails. Naturally, older feminists who hate working happy marriages that stand as accusations against their demonic philosophy are doing their best to spread disrespect for the institution and elevation of individual female feeling above all else, using their control of the media narrative that's come with age and bitter experience. But, still being women, they end up being one-sided projectionists even in this project.

Assuming that everything goes completely serendipitously in your life, this discussion should be unnecessary. But take heed of it, for no other reason than that you may see this more clearly in the lives of others, and in your children.
                            My marriage doesn't depend on a feeling. My marriage is built on that I made a promise before God and man to love and cherish my wife. I think I'll stick with the biblical model. As Christ loved the church.

You stick with Machiavelli.

Comment

As Christ loved the church.
                              "I came not to send peace, but a sword?"
                              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X