Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Do any of you guys smoke cigars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't smoke because I'm a Christian.
    I'll post the verses later that say that cigars are evil.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

No, no cigars for me. When I was younger I liked the pipe tobacco ones, but the smoke bothers my sinuses.

Plus that pesky health thing.
      No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

Originally posted by MehGerbil View Post
        I don't smoke because I'm a Christian.
        I'll post the verses later that say that cigars are evil.
        what about burning coals?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          It probably ALSO saved me from the drug scene in the late 60's / early 70's -- I couldn't stand to be around smoke, including marihootchie.
          We won't talk about that brownie habit you acquired right after High Skewl.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            We won't talk about that brownie habit you acquired right after High Skewl.
            Weren't those the ones you force fed him?
            Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
            1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
            -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
              Weren't those the ones you force fed him?
              Define "forced." After the first one he kept leaving an envelope full of coins and a note saying "More!" on my bed.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I tried smoking....I'll try it again when I learn to stop acidentally inhaling the smoke.
                Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

I might try it again, when I've retired to the rocking chair, and want to speed things up a bit.
                  No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X