Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Happy Father's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jedidiah
    replied
    After church we went out to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Had excellent ribs, the best Caesar Salad I have ever had, and a fine but ordinary sweet potato. Then went to my sons, where my delightful daughter-in-law served us some excellent cheese cake and carrot cake. Then we rolled home. A late Happy Fathers day to all of our TWeb fathers.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by Raphael View Post
    It wasn't Fathers day in NZ. But I spent it at home with my girls and got ready to have to leave home at 3am this morning to make my flight to Sydney
    Two questions:

A) How long is that flight?
    2) Do you get peanuts?

Leave a comment:

• Raphael
    replied
    It wasn't Fathers day in NZ. But I spent it at home with my girls and got ready to have to leave home at 3am this morning to make my flight to Sydney

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by mossrose
    Yeah!
    DOUBLE Yeah!

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied
    Originally posted by mossrose
    Yeah!
    Girl in the frat!

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    started a topic Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day

to all you fathers out there.

Hope you got a plate full of scrumptuous bacon rather than yet another crummy tie, silly coffee mug or ugly shirt.
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X