Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Happy Father's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day

to all you fathers out there.

Hope you got a plate full of scrumptuous bacon rather than yet another crummy tie, silly coffee mug or ugly shirt.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Originally posted by mossrose
    Yeah!
    Girl in the frat!

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose
      Yeah!
      DOUBLE Yeah!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It wasn't Fathers day in NZ. But I spent it at home with my girls and got ready to have to leave home at 3am this morning to make my flight to Sydney
        Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
        1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
        -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
          It wasn't Fathers day in NZ. But I spent it at home with my girls and got ready to have to leave home at 3am this morning to make my flight to Sydney
          Two questions:

A) How long is that flight?
          2) Do you get peanuts?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

After church we went out to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Had excellent ribs, the best Caesar Salad I have ever had, and a fine but ordinary sweet potato. Then went to my sons, where my delightful daughter-in-law served us some excellent cheese cake and carrot cake. Then we rolled home. A late Happy Fathers day to all of our TWeb fathers.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by cerebrum123 View Post
              girls fart!
              fify
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

My dang dog didn't get me anything for Father's Day!

Comment

I got a gift card to Red Lobster from my girls! Shrimp scampi, here I come!!
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                    I got a gift card to Red Lobster from my girls! Shrimp scampi, here I come!!
                    I loved it when they had that deal where you could get three different types of shrimp. I'd always get shrimp scampi with shrimp scampi along with some shrimp scampi.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      My dang dog didn't get me anything for Father's Day!
                      You have to give the poor fella a break. He was too busy holding down the couch so it wouldn't float off.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        I loved it when they had that deal where you could get three different types of shrimp. I'd always get shrimp scampi with shrimp scampi along with some shrimp scampi.
                        My favorite was the all you can eat shrimp fest last year. My best friend and I went. I told our waitress to bring a new shrimp scampi every 3 minutes until one of us passed out, then one every 5 minutes.
                        That's what
                        - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          what? no bacon?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                            My favorite was the all you can eat shrimp fest last year. My best friend and I went. I told our waitress to bring a new shrimp scampi every 3 minutes until one of us passed out, then one every 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              what? no bacon?
                              They don't have shrimp made outta bacon.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X