Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Happy Father's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    My favorite was the all you can eat shrimp fest last year. My best friend and I went. I told our waitress to bring a new shrimp scampi every 3 minutes until one of us passed out, then one every 5 minutes.
    That was why I quit going to RL. I had to wait at least 15 minutes to get the second plate after I was finished and another 15 minutes to get the third plate and then the waitress didn't appear after that for nearly 30 min and then only to drop off the bill. I was thoroughly pissed.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      They don't have shrimp made outta bacon.
      Then that makes it all mine!!!! Hands off!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Then that makes it all mine!!!! Hands off!

That isn't shrimp made out of bacon and I don't recall that being an option at RL. Of course it has been at least a decade since I've gone there (see post #16).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That was why I quit going to RL. I had to wait at least 15 minutes to get the second plate after I was finished and another 15 minutes to get the third plate and then the waitress didn't appear after that for nearly 30 min and then only to drop off the bill. I was thoroughly pissed.
          I made it blatantly obvious that her tip was riding on her bringing me the shrimp without having to wait, and that I usually tip very well.
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Two questions:
            Two Answers

A) How long is that flight?
            b) only 3 and a half hours. BUT check-in closes 2 hours before the flight (cause it's international) and the Airport is an hour and a half away from where I live.
            2) Do you get peanuts?
            i) No! Seat + Bag booking only. All they offer you is tea, coffee (the vilest most disgusting coffee to be found on the face of the earth...don't ever say yes to the coffee they offer) or water. if you want a snack you have to whip out the credit card.
            Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
            1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
            -Ben Witherington III

Comment

That isn't shrimp made out of bacon and I don't recall that being an option at RL. Of course it has been at least a decade since I've gone there (see post #16).
              yeah don't worry about it. I bet it was photoshopped. Yeah that's the **nom nom nom** ticket. *NOM* *NOM* *burp*

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X