Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

A Dating Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Dating Section

TWEB ought to have a dating section for guys and gals to meet together.

Given the number of married couples who have either met or developed their relationship through TWeb, I'd say that's superfluous.

Also, no. Just no.
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

I know of at least three married couples of TWebbers who met online so it does happen, yes.
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

But also, no. This idea merits no further discussion.
        Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

That'd be funny to watch go down.
          "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
          "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
          Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

It's called the Rec Room and the Shout Box.
            Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
            1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
            -Ben Witherington III

Comment

T-harmony your one stop shop for love.
              "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
              Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                It's called the Rec Room and the Shout Box.
                I rather not watch people get all lovey dovey in the shout box or the rec room...
                In teenager language: "ew that's gross!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cerealman View Post
                  I rather not watch people get all lovey dovey in the shout box or the rec room...
                  In teenager language: "ew that's gross!"
                  You need to talk to KG and RG about that (cause Cath and Quanta aren't allowed in the Frat)

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                  -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                    I know of at least three married couples of TWebbers who met online so it does happen, yes.
                    met online too, but that was pre-TWeb.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I met my wife off-line before there was an online.

50 years coming up soon.
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        I met my wife off-line before there was an online.

50 years coming up soon.
                        Awesome. my folks celebrated their 50th a year ago.

this is mostly the clan: (this includes my sister-in-law's mother on the left, and is missing my sister and her two boys and was taken a couple of weeks ago when my eldest brother got married. My girls are the 4 in front)

-Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                          But also, no. This idea merits no further discussion.
                          Yeah!
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

There are definitely too few online dating opportunities.
                            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

We could have a "creepy stalker" section for Froud (and manwe) to hang out in.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X