Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

For guys who don't want to be single any longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by foudroyant View Post
    A wife respecting the authority of her husband is not weak willed because the Bible teaches that she is to submit to her husband as her head/authority (1 Corinthians 11:3; Ephesians 5:23-24).

A wife who does so is "strong willed" because she obeys what God says rather than the voices of the world that tell her to do otherwise.
    A wife respecting the authority of her husband because he is a godly man, and she is a godly woman is not the same as a woman who is culturally weak willed.

Leave a comment:

• foudroyant
    replied
    A wife respecting the authority of her husband is not weak willed because the Bible teaches that she is to submit to her husband as her head/authority (1 Corinthians 11:3; Ephesians 5:23-24).

A wife who does so is "strong willed" because she obeys what God says rather than the voices of the world that tell her to do otherwise.
    Last edited by foudroyant; 05-24-2014, 08:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Real men don't need to seek out weak willed women.

Leave a comment:

• foudroyant
    started a topic For guys who don't want to be single any longer

For guys who don't want to be single any longer

Come to Asia - the ladies here are awesome!

I've lived in several countries throughout Asia (The Philippines, South Korea, China and Japan) and there are tons of really fine ladies out there. Hey, you're just average looking?...perhaps less than average? Even overweight some? No biggie.

All my life growing up in the USA I thought I was going to go crazy with all this "What about my rights attitude!" among so many of the women. Now there might still be some great women there but why spend all that time and money when there are countless opportunities elsewhere?

Yeah, there are some bad ones in these places as well but they are the exception to the general rule just like finding a decent one back in the USA is an exception to the general rule.

Treat her nice, be kind and don't worry about acting like a tough guy or stupid to try to win her heart. That may impress the women back home but that bad boy image don't fly so well out here.

Breathe the fresh air of what normal should be.
    Last edited by foudroyant; 05-24-2014, 08:05 PM.
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X