Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

For guys who don't want to be single any longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paprika
    replied
    Originally posted by foudroyant View Post
    My wife could have easily married another man that had ALOT more money than me.
    By any chance, is he a Caucasian? If so, she's an exception to the general rule.

I see you have jealousy issues. Get some help.
    The truth stings, doesn't it?

There IS something special and awesome about them. Despite having plenty of money in both Japan ad South Korea they still have a much better demeanor.

So once again clue up.

Leave a comment:

• Paprika
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Real men don't need to seek out weak willed women.
    foudroyant's right: they're not weak-willed. The issue is the warped valuation of women as presented in his OP: Asian women are supposedly "awesome" - not because of their own virtue, not because they recognise good qualities in the husband, but because they're willing to accept him as boyfriend/husband.
    Last edited by Paprika; 05-25-2014, 02:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• foudroyant
    replied
    My wife could have easily married another man that had ALOT more money than me.

I see you have jealousy issues. Get some help.

There IS something special and awesome about them. Despite having plenty of money in both Japan ad South Korea they still have a much better demeanor.

So once again clue up.

Leave a comment:

• Paprika
    replied
    I don't have a lot of money.
    Relatively, I'd bet you do. And the point is that the perception of Caucasian men by many of such Asian women is that they are rich.

I'd suggest an experiment: see how many of these "awesome" Asian women you'll attract if you signal that you aren't rich as they expect.

Plus the fact that is what most women worldwide want anyway.
    Indeed. So there's nothing special, is there? Nothing "awesome" about them except that they're prepared to make do with people like you to achieve their own aims, because there you're at the higher end of the totem pole rather than at the lower end.

Indeed, I lived in Japan and met plenty of nice ladies - not loud-mouthed, bossy or annoyingly demanding. Let me inform you of something......Japan is a wealthy country (South Korea is almost the same). Go there and live and see what the prices are for things.

Clue up.
    Perhaps you should get a clue about income inequality.
    Last edited by Paprika; 05-25-2014, 02:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• foudroyant
    replied
    Originally posted by Paprika View Post
    financially comfortable
    I don't have a lot of money.

Plus the fact that is what most women worldwide want anyway.

Indeed, I lived in Japan and met plenty of nice ladies - not loud-mouthed, bossy or annoyingly demanding. Let me inform you of something......Japan is a wealthy country (South Korea is almost the same). Go there and live and see what the prices are for things.

Clue up.
    Last edited by foudroyant; 05-25-2014, 01:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Paprika
    replied
    I am a Caucasian.
    Heh. There's little to be satisfied about when almost all of these women - the ones who throw themselves at Caucasians - want is a financially comfortable, social status-boosting marriage. It's not about the character or any virtues of the guys but their race and thus the associated status and wealth. This is your message: come to Asia to get the females that you can't get at home , presumably to boost one's ego and find emotional satisfaction? That's rather pathetic.

Also, the submission isn't because they wish to follow Scripture but because it's a proven way to get what they want.

Leave a comment:

• foudroyant
    replied
    Originally posted by square_peg View Post
    for being a sexist pig.
    Prove your assertion. Otherwise, can it.

Also from the OP:

Treat her nice, be kind
    Last edited by foudroyant; 05-25-2014, 01:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fm93
    replied
    You started this same thread here before the site crashed, and you were rightfully ripped by the other posters for being a sexist pig. I'm not sure why you thought posting it here again would garner a different reception this time.

Leave a comment:

• foudroyant
    replied
    I am a Caucasian. Married to a great Filipina.

Leave a comment:

• Paprika
    replied
    Are you Caucasian, or do you appear to be one?

Leave a comment:

• foudroyant
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Sweeping generalization.
    This from a person that claims these women are culturally weak willed.

Yeah it's best for you to unsubscribe. Your cultural imperialism reeks something nasty.
    Last edited by foudroyant; 05-24-2014, 10:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    I discuss topics about this in the USA and many women throw a hissy
    Probably because you come across as an arrogant....

Unsubscribing

Leave a comment:

• foudroyant
    replied
    What they learned from their culture is much more in keeping with the 2 passages I cited above than with so many Christian women in the USA.
    I discuss topics about this in the USA and many women throw a hissy but I do so here and many non-Christian women agree with what these passages teach without hesitation - man that is beautiful!
    Last edited by foudroyant; 05-24-2014, 09:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Culturally weak willed is your opinion. To them it is their strength.
    But it's their culture -- not necessarily their godliness.

I view almost all of the women back in the USA as culturally weak.
    Of course you do. Because you're weak.

Yeah they look tough, talk tough and act tough but its weakness.
    Sweeping generalization.

Leave a comment:

• foudroyant
    replied
    Culturally weak willed is your opinion. To them it is their strength.
    I view almost all of the women back in the USA as culturally weak. Yeah they look tough, talk tough and act tough but its weakness.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X