Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

For guys who don't want to be single any longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    NONE of that requires me to go to a third world country to find a wife. God did just fine by me. I didn't have to repulse a bunch of women then go offshore.
    Actually you were lucky enough to be born into a culture that conditioned women in a manner similar to how East Asia still does. If all the old people lecturing like they still knew what they were talking about had to be young again and find a wife today you'd all end up driving around Santa Barbara shooting sorority girls.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      Actually you were lucky enough to be born into a culture that conditioned women in a manner similar to how East Asia still does. If all the old people lecturing like they still knew what they were talking about had to be young again and find a wife today you'd all end up driving around Santa Barbara shooting sorority girls.
      wow

even for you, DE... wow

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

NONE of that requires me to go to a third world country to find a wife. God did just fine by me. I didn't have to repulse a bunch of women then go offshore.
        You grew up when things weren't as bad as when I grew up. Their level of stupidity and defiance has increased.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
          When I was in my mid-twenties and went to Asia for the first time man it was like a total breath of fresh air upon seeing how pretty the ladies were coupled with their gentleness and kindness. Growing up in the USA I knew something wasn't right about how the women behaved - especially Christian women.
          Last edited by foudroyant; 05-25-2014, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by foudroyant View Post
            You grew up when things weren't as bad as when I grew up. Their level of stupidity and defiance has increased.
            You don't know how wrong you are. I have NEVER grown up!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Amen, CP. I could not grow up, couldn't decide what I wanted to be when I did. And I am happy with the wife God gave me as well. I never wanted a slave, just a helpmeet.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

This is what I want:

1. Barring sin (Acts 5:29) are you willing to submit to your husband in everything (Ephesians 5:24)?
                2. Do you have a godly fear for your husband (Ephesians 5:33)?
                3. Do you treat your husband as the God appointed master of your marriage (1 Peter 3:6)?
                4. Do you have a gentle and quiet spirit (1 Peter 3:4) speaking the law of kindness (Proverbs 31:26)?

Comment

This is what I want:

1. Barring sin (Acts 5:29) are you willing to submit to your husband in everything (Ephesians 5:24)?
                  2. Do you have a godly fear for your husband (Ephesians 5:33)?
                  3. Do you treat your husband as the God appointed master of your marriage (1 Peter 3:6)?
                  4. Do you have a gentle and quiet spirit (1 Peter 3:4) speaking the law of kindness (Proverbs 31:26)?
                  If you were a decent godly man, you'd deserve that!

Comment

That is what I have.

Comment

That is what I have.
                      Doesn't mean you deserve it.

Comment

Post #70 contradicts Post #68.

In any event I in fact agree with you. I don't "deserve" her. I feel so blessed by God to have her.

Comment

Post #70 contradicts Post #68.

In any event I in fact agree with you. I don't "deserve" her. I feel so blessed by God to have her.
                          No, it doesn't. Perhaps you have a cognitive resonance displacement.

I'll walk you through this.... Here is post #68
                          If you were a decent godly man, you'd deserve that!
                          Note, it does NOT say "if you HAVE that, it's proof you're a decent godly man". It simply says IF you were, you'd deserve it. I don't deserve the wonderful wife I have, but by GOD'S GRACE....

Now, here's Post #70
                          Doesn't mean you deserve it.
                          Please commence the kabuki dance.

Comment

OK...............

I have it.

Nuff said.

Comment

OK...............

I have it.

Nuff said.
                              Nope

You were wrong. Fess up.

Comment

Too zoned out right now to pinpoint such detailed data.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X