Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

There is a part of me that wants to drink, but I have health issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill the Cat
    replied
    I'm full on type 2 diabetic and I can drink in limited quantities should I ever want to. It's not a big deal, but neither is it interesting to me any more. I am also a recovered alcoholic that Jesus set free from that bondage, so I don't bother any more.

Leave a comment:

• One Bad Pig
    replied
    Originally posted by TheWall View Post
    I like to eat and play games. It is how i socialize but alcohol is something I dont really want to get involved with. Diabetes and prediabetic issues are a problem with my family. It's not always easy to get to know people. Even without the health issues though I wouldnt want to do anything stupid. I wonder do i need to go out more?
    If you don't want to, then don't. That said, I'm not sure what diabetes has to do with it. Getting drunk is pretty over-rated, though. Alcohol loosens inhibitions and enhances your mood, which is why it tends to be consumed in social settings and on joyous occasions. The key is not over-doing it.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    yeah you can be their designated driver. my friends love me for that! They can get drunk and I will drive them home. Plus I get to laugh at how drunk they get.

Leave a comment:

• Apologiaphoenix
    replied
    You can socialize without alcohol. I never drink it. Never.

Leave a comment:

• There is a part of me that wants to drink, but I have health issues.

I like to eat and play games. It is how i socialize but alcohol is something I dont really want to get involved with. Diabetes and prediabetic issues are a problem with my family. It's not always easy to get to know people. Even without the health issues though I wouldnt want to do anything stupid. I wonder do i need to go out more?
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X