Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Your Views on Patriarchy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]23984[/ATTACH]
    Because the last time they tried, this happened:

tumblr_lp48tb2lE51qj5hy3o2_250.gif

Comment

So... Apparently we are allowed to silently creep the sex-specific fora and then go elsewhere to mock, but we are not allowed to participate directly.

This place has asinine rules.
      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
        So... Apparently we are allowed to silently creep the sex-specific fora and then go elsewhere to mock, but we are not allowed to participate directly.

200.gif
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Leave weaker vessels alone!!!

Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

I agree, you can't ban people from a thread and then keep talking about them but you can attack them in forums where they can't participate?
            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Serious question:

Does complementarianism/patriarchy necessitate that women be inferior?
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildflower View Post
                Believing that God purposes and endorses sexism is a serious infraction against God's character and the identity of the people He created to bear and reflect His image as male and female.
                This is a new one. I don't think I've seen someone argue the DICTIONARY can dictate morality to God.
                "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                  Serious question:

According to Wildflower, leadership is superior to servitude, so apparently yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                    I agree, you can't ban people from a thread and then keep talking about them but you can attack them in forums where they can't participate?
                    This thread was made to have some fun. We do it frequently. Even Wildflower saw it as such and laughed. No one was attacking her except you.
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Serious question:

If someone is under authority of king/government/pastor/father, is he inferior?
                      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Serious question:

Necessitate? No.
                        That's what
                        - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

This thread was made to have some fun. We do it frequently. Even Wildflower saw it as such and laughed. No one was attacking her except you.
                          I was actually referring to her and bookworm attacking complementarians, which started before I retaliated.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                            I was actually referring to her and bookworm attacking complementarians, which started before I retaliated.
                            If you read the OP, you would have seen that this thread was to have a little fun, not comment on that thread.
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

If you read the OP, you would have seen that this thread was to have a little fun, not comment on that thread.
                              not relevant to my comment
                              Last edited by Darth Executor; 09-07-2017, 04:38 PM.

Comment

God created Eve because Adam was bored.

and lol @ wildflower claiming complementarians believe women's traditional roles are inferior. She spent ALL THREAD making that exact argument. It is in fact egalitarians who think women's roles are inferior which is why they demand that women be given the vastly superior male roles and project their belief that those roles are inferior on their opponents.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X