Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

What happened here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Anyone wanna pull my finger?
    Not sure where he went or if anything happened but if RBerman were here he might just break character and do it.

Comment

Originally posted by nico View Post

Not sure where he went or if anything happened but if RBerman were here he might just break character and do it.
      RBerman? Wow... haven't heard from him in a good while. Don't remember if there was a reason or not

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        RBerman? Wow... haven't heard from him in a good while. Don't remember if there was a reason or not
        I was hoping I'd see some recent posts after being gone myself for some years. He was very active and I had the highest respect for his content. By his evident maturity and education level I assumed he was older. His sudden drop shortly after the TWeb "reboot" made me think the worst. It's been over 7 years since then so it's possible he may have simply passed, but who knows?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X