Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

What happened here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened here?

Nothing but dust and old smells here.

And Ben Gay.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I knew it was a bad idea to let Thirsty Possum be in charge of cleaning.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Pass me a beer.

Comment

Since when do men talk?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Pass me a beer.
            At the moment all I have is some Mike's Hard Peach Lemonade and Peach brandy (I add a shot of the latter to the former) and a dribble of tequila left.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
              Since when do men talk?
              *grunt* {Translation: Yeah, next thing ya know someone will wanna talk about their feelings]

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                *grunt* {Translation: Yeah, next thing ya know someone will wanna talk about their feelings]
                And watch Oprah.

Comment

And watch Oprah.
                  Alright buddy, even in jest that's going too far!

Get out. Now.

And be sure to pick up some beer for the pirate when you're out.

Comment

Who let in the purple pony?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNryNfvcQlY

Comment

You back? Where's the beer?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          You back? Where's the beer?
                          I asked Thirsty to carry it.

Where'd he go?

Comment

Since when do men talk?
                            To quote my buddy on his frequent voicemails:

"You're ugly and have dad bod. Comb your hair and eat a salad. Thought you needed some humility. Good day."

To disparage and degrade one another of course, and occasionally say something nice.

Comment

Anyone wanna pull my finger?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X