Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Kasha is sick NO MORE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kasha is sick NO MORE!

She has had fever and abdominal pain for 2 or 3 days. The kids took her to the hospital yesterday and they ruled out UTI, appendicitis and strep, (which her Mommy had for a week previous to Kasha getting sick). They sent them home last evening, and she had some diarrhea overnight. My daughter wasn't sure if it was bloody, or pink from something they had given her to drink yesterday.

They returned to the hospital about noon today. That is all I know.

Please pray for my munchkin and for her parents and for me. I feel so totally helpless and am so far away, can't do anything for either Kasha or her parents.

Last edited by Cow Poke; 07-14-2014, 04:30 PM.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

"Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

They are home again from the hospital. Blood work is normal, and doctor thinks it is just some infection that should clear up in a couple of days.

They are to do a stool sample at home so the doc can check for parasites. And if the pain gets worse they are to go back to the hospital, and if the pain isn't gone by Monday they are to go back to the hospital.

So now they are just trying to keep the fever down and monitor her pain.

That's all I know.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

May the Lord minister.
                "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Comment

There is no change as of this morning, except that her stool is a more normal colour. The doc said it was definitely blood, but may be due to infection inflammation. Sample was taken in on Friday afternoon, but they likely won't hear anything over the weekend.

I expect she will back at hospital tomorrow if there is still no change by then.

She is in considerable pain in her navel area, and her fever is running around 100.

Comment

They have taken her back to the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                      They have taken her back to the hospital.

Comment

Her own doctor is there today, and is pretty sure it is some kind of infection. She has ordered xrays and is calling a pediatrician to see if there are more tests that should be done.

Thanks, Brum.....I needed the hug as well as prayers.

Comment

"Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Comment

Hope they can make her all better soon. Poor kid!
                            If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Thanks, all.

I am encouraged by 2 doctors saying it is likely an infection of some sort. I just wish I could take it away for her and for my daughter.

Comment