Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Tweb Messages to Jim and Diane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweb Messages to Jim and Diane

Some of you may wish to address Jim and/or Diane directly. I'll print your posts and take them to the Odermanns.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

We praise God for His hand of grace and mercy upon you! I continue to pray for you, Jim, for complete recovery and a return to fullness of health. And for Diane, strength and grace as she continues to minister to you as you recover.
    Last edited by mossrose; 07-22-2015, 12:21 PM.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

God is good Jim! Just know that you had people praying for you and Diane from all over the world! I continue to pray for you to have a speedy and full recovery.

God bless you, your wife, and your doctors (and your minister who we know as "Cow Poke" here)

Comment

Mr. Jim, I was so pleased to hear that you were recovering well from your surgery. God is GOOD! Please know that you will continue to be lifted up in prayer by my family and me while you continue to progress. We consider it our honor to offer up prayers for you. May the love of Jesus Christ continue to wash over you and your family now, and for many years to come.
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Prayers have been, and will still be, coming from Alaska.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Prayers for continuing progress for Jim and many blessings for both Jim and Diane and their family. May you feel God's presence surround you at this time.

Abigail (Surrey, England)

Comment