Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

My dog Short Stuff and my cat Dee Dee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dog Short Stuff and my cat Dee Dee

I came home last night to find the front door wide open - I'd forgotten and left the fan outside so the cord left it slightly ajar. We had a storm that finished the job. Most the kitties were outside but promptly ran in when they saw me. Egg was in the laundry room and I had to coax him into the house. Ursula took some time to convince but she went in. Dee Dee didn't and I couldn't catch her - didn't see her this morning. Caught Buster this morning - he was not a happy cat but I'd just clipped his claws so he was a danged lucky one. But no sign at all of Short Stuff.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Thanks, Cere!
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

"For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

Thanks, TM.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

I saw Dee Dee last night but she still wouldn't come in. The neighbors have seen Short Stuff - one of the kids saw him last night. So there's still hope.

Thanks, everyone!

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Have you checked local shelters and stuff? Seems like it would be hard for a dog to just disappear, they're not like cats
                "Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith but they are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the passion of Christ." - That Guy Everyone Quotes

Comment

I live just outside town and not far from the woods. I'll check with the shelter but it's not likely.

I'm hoping he just brings his little tail home. But I let the neighbors know so maybe they can help.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment