Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Job Interview Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Interview Today!

It's just a phone interview and the first one. It's a 'we pay to train you and you work for us' sort of thing but it's a skill I wanted anyway. And it's the first time I've had an interview since this started. (There was one other but I realized I really wasn't qualified and didn't waste their time.)
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Praying!!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Praying for you Teal!
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

praying! Knock 'em dead! Calm confident demeanor, here's what I can do for you is what they are looking for.
        "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Well, it's a definite maybe. I have to send copies of my various accident reports but since only one was negative it is a real possibility.

But it's four weeks of school - unpaid - before I even start training (paid).

And requires a LOT of away time. A WHOLE lot.

I actually wanna do it.
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Do what you have to do Teal. The Lord will provide. Lean on His people for help if you need it.
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
              Do what you have to do Teal. The Lord will provide. Lean on His people for help if you need it.
              What he said.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Thanks, guys.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                  I have to send copies of my various accident reports but since only one was negative it is a real possibility.
                  I don't understand. Praying anyway.
                  The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
                    I don't understand. Praying anyway.
                    Some jobs require driving. As such, driving infractions need to be disclosed as a condition of employment and for corporate insurance purposes.
                    That's what
                    - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                      Some jobs require driving. As such, driving infractions need to be disclosed as a condition of employment and for corporate insurance purposes.
                      Oh, Teal applied for a job of driving people crazy [kidding].
                      The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
                          Oh, Teal applied for a job of driving people crazy [kidding].
                          It's a pity I can't get paid for it - I do it so well!

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment