Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

I can Make Most Anything but Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys can come work on mine when your finished...

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

For future reference: mowing my lawn takes about 45 minutes. Using the weed whacker to do the same thing takes just over 2 hours.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        For future reference: mowing my lawn takes about 45 minutes. Using the weed whacker to do the same thing takes just over 2 hours.
        Unless you brandish the whacker exquisitely and only exquisitely, I doubt it would be the same thing!
        The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
          Unless you brandish the whacker exquisitely and only exquisitely, I doubt it would be the same thing!
          what we need is a laser grass cutting system, that you flip a switch and it slices down all the grass in a lawn. The bonus is it could work as a burglar deterant/capture device because it's hard to run without feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            what we need is a laser grass cutting system, that you flip a switch and it slices down all the grass in a lawn. The bonus is it could work as a burglar deterant/capture device because it's hard to run without feet.
            How do you confine the laser beam to just the lawn area? Because of the curvature of earth, a few people some distance off may get haircuts. Viola, crewcuts are back in fashion.
            The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Hey! This is my pity party - who said y'all could have fun?
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

How do you confine the laser beam to just the lawn area? Because of the curvature of earth, a few people some distance off may get haircuts. Viola, crewcuts are back in fashion.
                We'll use light saber technology to limit things. We'll be fine.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Strap one light saber to the blade carriage of a lawn mower.... Wait, aren't you right back where you started?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Yeah there are some kinks to work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      Yeah there are some kinks to work out.
                      That's quite a challenge, design the system so that those who want crew cuts get them.

Comment

That's quite a challenge, design the system so that those who want crew cuts get them.
                        Before:

3105365918_a0e0f68f0c.jpg

After:

Er, never mind...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

At first glance that looks like an awesome head shield against a certain conspiracy. I need more time to figure out which conspiracy.

Comment