Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Molly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molly

This was in my personal email inbox when I checked. Its about 5 hours old.

Molly S. was just rushed to Thompson Hospital in Canandaigua with symptoms
    of a possible heart related ailment. She is sick to her stomach and having
    difficulty breathing. Pastor Dan S. (her husband) will update me as soon as he is able to, from
    there.

"For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

ing
    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Talked to Pastor Dan. Molly has pancreatitis and gall stones. They are also having trouble managing her pain - the first medication was too strong.

Thanks for the prayers.

"For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Update from the email to the prayer group:

I wanted to take this opportunity to update you on Molly's condition.

Molly remains in pain and is allergic to most pain medications. She is suffering severe pain from a combination of maladies: pancreatitis, gallstones and a hiatal hernia. The one pain medication the doctors have used has lowered her blood oxygen levels, significantly. Tomorrow morning, Molly and Dan will meet with a surgeon to discuss a treatment plan. Molly's gall bladder will have to come out...the timing of that is in question.

Please pray for her healing, and for her doctors to have wisdom as they treat her. This is a stressful situation for the hospital staff as well as for Dan and the family.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Molly's condition has deteriorated. She is now in the ICU.

Comment

Comment

What happened?
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Praying.

Comment