Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

My aunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My aunt

She is being took to rehab from the hospital after having surgery to have a tumor removed and having to go back to the hospital to get stitches fixed that came loose. She's having a hard time wanting to do anything, and is just lying around depressed.

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Prayed.
        Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

I used to work with patients as a physical therapist assistant student. From my personal experience, its better that she's out of the hospital as staff are truly overworked and I could see the depression on patient's faces. Not being able to walk and go to the bathroom and being cleaned like a baby is horrible.

If she's undergoing any kind of physical or occupational therapy, tell her that it's vital that she puts 110% of her effort into doing the exercises. The magic they do there is amazing. I've worked with patients who at the start couldn't even stand but by the end walk long distances.

Also, its vital she gets support from her family. The patients that had family support seemed the most motivated, that they realized they had a life outside of therapy.
          Last edited by Knowing Thomas; 04-03-2015, 12:02 AM.

Comment