Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Well, I Find Out Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    You could also have cottonmouths for pets and send a few as free promotional gifts to your former employer.

Rattlesnakes for rattlesnakes is more fitting.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Rattlesnakes for rattlesnakes is more fitting.
      I think skunks are more fitting.

Comment

Guys...
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
          I think skunks are more fitting.
          Keep in mind that as a young'un Teal had difficulties distinguishing them from kittens

Teal and her BFF with the "kittens" she found.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Those are the young ninja squirrels in training. Squeakers convinced them to paint themselves as'camo'. I helped the poor things wash that latex mess out of their fur. I still say it was your fault for telling Squeakers that he couldn't fool such bright new recruits.
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
              Those are the young ninja squirrels in training. Squeakers convinced them to paint themselves as'camo'. I helped the poor things wash that latex mess out of their fur. I still say it was your fault for telling Squeakers that he couldn't fool such bright new recruits.
              Squeakers wasn't even born then. In fact his parents hadn't even been born yet. Master Po was a mere acolyte back then.

Comment

Guys...
                What?

At least my suggestion wasn't poisonous. And the smell washes out! Eventually...

Comment

Squeakers wasn't even born then. In fact his parents hadn't even been born yet. Master Po was a mere acolyte back then.
                  You're thinking of the time you and CP got in the WABAC machine. Not sure how you managed to get Sherman painted blue or to destroy Athens twice in one day. Mr. Peabody is never really clear once he gets to the part where you ticked off Sparta and nearly got him killed. I hear he still won't let CP play with Sherman.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

You're thinking of the time you and CP got in the WABAC machine. Not sure how you managed to get Sherman painted blue or to destroy Athens twice in one day. Mr. Peabody is never really clear once he gets to the part where you ticked off Sparta and nearly got him killed. I hear he still won't let CP play with Sherman.
                    Teal. The WABAC machine, Sherman and Mr. Peabody are a cartoon. Not real. Fiction. Fake.

I used the Time Tunnel until CP broke it by trying to smuggle Sæhrímnir the "Cosmic Boar" through it so he could have a never ending supply of bacon. The problem was that I had the same idea and was also bringing him back at the same time which created a paradox causing the Time Tunnel to collapse into a singularity. That's where Ghostbusters got the concept about not crossing the streams. But time streams consist more of muon neutrinos than proton streams.

To make a long story short, that's how CP, Thomas Jefferson, Genghis Khan (his friends call him Temüjin -- or Temmy! when he's drunk) and I ended up with matching tattoos.

Comment

You only call them fake because you're still jealous that Mr Peabody actually still speaks to me. The time tunnel thing didn't work out so well when you got caught in a Sixties series vortex and ended up in the land of the giants living in Jeannie's bottle with two THRUSH rejects.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

But the fly! That poor poor creature!
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You only call them fake because you're still jealous that Mr Peabody actually still speaks to me.
                          Teal. Put down the catnip.

It is really rotting your brain.

The time tunnel thing didn't work out so well when you got caught in a Sixties series vortex and ended up in the land of the giants living in Jeannie's bottle with two THRUSH rejects.
                          That was actually one of the major successes! But the giants were two CHAOS rejects and Jeannie was in the bottle with me. I got to see her bellybutton.

Ah, to be young again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            as I said, many lawyers work on a contingency basis. If you win, they get a percentage of that win. If you lose, you don't pay anything.
                            However, most cases are settled before trial and this may mean, as one option, the other party might pay your side a certain amount without requiring payment of their own legal expenses. They may be insured and might be forced into a settlement.

Comment

allons of Tabasco? He's gonna need them for his hangover next week when he comes to..
                              Teal. Put down the catnip. .. is really rotting your brain.

That was actually one of the major successes! But the giants were two CHAOS rejects and Jeannie was in the bottle with me. I got to see her bellybutton.

Ah, to be young again.
                              Well, now we know where Sparky's bacon rum ended up. Enjoy the dream, Rogue....

Hey, anybody got a case of raw eggs and a couple gallons of tabasco? He's gonna need them when he comes to in a week or so....

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

allons of Tabasco? He's gonna need them for his hangover next week when he comes to..
                                Well, now we know where Sparky's bacon rum ended up. Enjoy the dream, Rogue....

Hey, anybody got a case of raw eggs and a couple gallons of tabasco? He's gonna need them when he comes to in a week or so....
                                Says the woman who smokes catnip and talks to this guy

Comment