Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Well, I Find Out Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I Find Out Monday

Despite the fact that I was home, the Post Office left a 'sorry we missed you card' today. The certified letter is from the Dept of Labor. Translation, it's the decision of my appeal hearing. So, I'm either still on unemployment or not and I won't know until Monday.

I sooooo wanna find a job now...
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

I have even left notes on the front door --- "I am in the BACK, it will take a couple minutes to answer the door, but I am HOME!"

And STILL they leave a note and run, without leaving the package or envelope!

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

doorbell ditch by the pros.

Comment

Yeah....I don't think their oath includes facing potentially unstable people receiving certified letters.... ..

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
          I sooooo wanna find a job now...

Comment

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                I have even left notes on the front door --- "I am in the BACK, it will take a couple minutes to answer the door, but I am HOME!"

And STILL they leave a note and run, without leaving the package or envelope!

A friend of mine has a motion sensor near his front door so he knows if anyone is approaching. On more than one occasion he has opened the door to see a mailman just finishing filling out the sorry we missed you card. Of course they never knocked or rang the doorbell.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Thanks, everyone.
                  "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

ing for good news for you Monday. Go early (like when they open) and avoid the lines.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Thanks.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

It let me certify the last week. I'm hoping that's a good sign.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Hm...do you usually get those certifications by certified mail?

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                            Hm...do you usually get those certifications by certified mail?
                            I think he's talking about "certifying" online -- where you answer questions to determine that allow them to process the benefit.

Separate from the notification of eligibility by mail.
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

she.

Comment