Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Prayer and praise for Emma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer and praise for Emma

I am now a great grandfather. This is the first picture of my newest.

emma.jpg

This is not the way I would have wanted it to happen, but she is here. My grandson, the father, and the mother are just "friends." Whatever that may mean. This young man has obviously not been living the way we would have wanted, but of course we still love him. I don't know if I will actually ever get to see Emma, though we have been promised that an effort will be underway - eventually.

My daughter was living in rebellion at an even earlier age when I began to pray that God would do whatever it took to bring her back. She became pregnant at the age of 16. That experience turned her around. I have been praying that God would do whatever it took to turn my grandson around. Could this be it? As patriarch do I even have the authority to pray such? I will continue to pray for Jordan, and now Emma and her mother.

I ask your prayers for this. I ask for His blessing according to His ineffable will.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

congratulations!!!!

Comment

Emma7.jpg

I have had no additional info on this sweet baby since I first posted. Here is a newer pic. Mom does not have a very good camera or phone it would appear.

While I am very glad to see her, she is not the result of a happy situation. The parents are not married and, as far as I can tell, not even in any real relationship. My grandson is in rebellion, though he claimed a few years ago to be a Christian and was even baptized. He is in the army and seems to have adopted a new life style.

I pray for him regularly, and ask that you might pray for the Lord to turn him back. In addition to prayer for a baby girl to be raised in a much less than ideal situation.
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

She is beautiful, GJ.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment