Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Stuck Spiritually

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Seek out opportunities to serve others. Charities tend to be chronically under-staffed.
    I agree with this 100%. Perhaps more.

Leave a comment:

• One Bad Pig
    replied
    Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post
    I have been stuck spiritually for about a year now. I want God's guidance on how He wants me to change my life to better serve and glorify Him. Also, wisdom on how to talk to my wife about this as His will becomes clearer.

Thanks.
    Seek out opportunities to serve others. Charities tend to be chronically under-staffed.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    The first step in solving any problem is realizing there's a problem. I'll certainly be praying for you, and I want to encourage you. Are you currently involved in a Christian fellowship?

Leave a comment:

• Andius
    replied
    What on Earth do you mean, "Stuck Spiritually?". Admittedly I find it odd how one can be "Stuck" in Spiritual Matters, especially in light that it is an unreasonable expectation to have the Holy Spirit to guide us and compel ALL the time, especially if you have the sufficient faculties to learn about such things from Scriptures (It's not like we were created stupid or unlearned). But on the other hand, it is always good to always have an open attitude of reception for God's guidance, after all, we affirm that He continues to act in this world. On attitude, that is good, but be awares on what kind of guidance you are needing exactly. The same way a teacher will hold back in his/her aid when a student is attempting to solve a problem that is in truth evident for the student's capacity to solve it on his/her own, so to I believe God is not going to bother to "guide" a person when the directions on what to carry out are right there in front of your eyes.

On the wife deal.... I'll hold back (Enjoying my bachelorhood a little too much at the moment ) . A wedded brother may be in better capacity to advice ya in that area.

Leave a comment:

• Thoughtful Monk
    started a topic Stuck Spiritually

Stuck Spiritually

I have been stuck spiritually for about a year now. I want God's guidance on how He wants me to change my life to better serve and glorify Him. Also, wisdom on how to talk to my wife about this as His will becomes clearer.

Thanks.