Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Trouble with Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with Cars

I picked this title because some people I know have unbelievable trouble with their cars right now.

There's a young couple. ..some of you warriors know them as Emma's parents...who had replaced their PT with a car only to go back to replace that with another which proved to be another lemon, so the dealership gave them back their PT plus their money. ..but the PT still needs work and unfortunately they're in debt because of Emma and the dad's job situation.

The other couple lost their cars in the flash flood we had yesterday. Narrow escape...she had water up to her chest before they got her out, and her hubby got stuck coming for her, and had to come through the roof window. They are not in the best health and really need transportation. They also have hugh expenses due to medical issues.

Lord Jesus please bless them all as only you can.
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

It's a pandemic. My own car isn't going anywhere right now - save on the back of a tow truck maybe.
    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
    Scripture before Tradition:
    but that won't prevent others from
    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment