Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

People in my family have Covid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mossrose
    replied
    Originally posted by TheWall View Post
    My younger cousin has it and his family is in quarantine. As of today my brother and his girlfriend might have it and they are isolating. A lady at the homeless shelter has it and I recently made sure she got her food.

I am trying to keep others safe. I am tired and honestly I am not all that interested with most things right now. I am trying to get by day by day.

This virus is hurting people. I want to try and make things better by keeping a level head and acting in the best interest of others. I find myself horrified at how people want to get the disease intentionally.

I miss going to church but work and covid have made that currently unfeasible. It isn't all bad though I have been reading Ravi Zacharias and I reread Exodus recently.

I pray that we may be levelheaded about all this. That we can find camaraderie in this crisis. That the malaise we are feeling wont crush us. That people will stop bickering and that we can try to make things better one day at a time.

I am tired.

I've been wondering where you've been for a while. I've missed you around here.

Leave a comment:

• TheWall
    replied
    Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
    Try to maintain contact with your church. What you're feeling is normal in isolation and you must guard against it. Does your church do Zoom etc?

Sorry about your family and friend. Are any of them very sick?
    I know my cousin is sick. I dont know if my brother and his girlfriend are.

Leave a comment:

• DesertBerean
    replied
    Try to maintain contact with your church. What you're feeling is normal in isolation and you must guard against it. Does your church do Zoom etc?

Sorry about your family and friend. Are any of them very sick?

Leave a comment:

• TheWall
    started a topic People in my family have Covid.

People in my family have Covid.

My younger cousin has it and his family is in quarantine. As of today my brother and his girlfriend might have it and they are isolating. A lady at the homeless shelter has it and I recently made sure she got her food.

I am trying to keep others safe. I am tired and honestly I am not all that interested with most things right now. I am trying to get by day by day.

This virus is hurting people. I want to try and make things better by keeping a level head and acting in the best interest of others. I find myself horrified at how people want to get the disease intentionally.

I miss going to church but work and covid have made that currently unfeasible. It isn't all bad though I have been reading Ravi Zacharias and I reread Exodus recently.

I pray that we may be levelheaded about all this. That we can find camaraderie in this crisis. That the malaise we are feeling wont crush us. That people will stop bickering and that we can try to make things better one day at a time.

I am tired.