Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Job Interview tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teallaura
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Littlejoe
    replied
    Have not heard anything yet...I think they were set to interview the last guy on Thursday. I am supposed to hear something back this week....

I sent this email to the Recruiter and the Outgoing director to forward a thank you to the interviewers

Gentlemen,

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for the opportunity to talk with you about you opening for the Technical Lead position. It appears you have a solid organization at WNJ, with a strong Team concept. One that I would certainly enjoy working with. I believe I have a lot to offer your team. I truly believe my Customer Service experience and skills, coupled with my strong Analytical/Technical skills, in addition to my Leadership abilities can be a strong asset for WNJ for years to come. I certainly hope you will strongly consider me for this position and/or any future positions you may have available.

Thank You again for your time!
    Last edited by Littlejoe; 05-25-2014, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nico
    replied
    Prayed for you. I hope you get this thing.

Leave a comment:

• LostSheep
    replied
    ing

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
    Well, what was supposed to be an hour long interview went about 1-1/2 hours. I think I did really well. Knew all the technical questions cold. They even said they were skipping some because it was obvious I already knew the answers. BUT, when I asked for the job and feedback, I got a little kabuki dancing...hard to tell if I was good enough to beat out the inside guys. I found out only one of them works at this hospital, the other is at a different hospital that isn't local. The 3 interviewers were all guys who had just moved up because the Director of IT for this hospital is moving to a different location. To me, that doesn't bode well for my chances to get the job from these guys co-worker. Also, I don't like to be the first guy interviewed, by the time they get to #3, I may be fading from memory...

Thank all of you for praying, it certainly helped! (and the decisions not made yet...)

LJ
    Thanks for the update -- ing!

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    Don't forget to send a thank you and to follow up with them.

Leave a comment:

• Littlejoe
    replied
    Well, what was supposed to be an hour long interview went about 1-1/2 hours. I think I did really well. Knew all the technical questions cold. They even said they were skipping some because it was obvious I already knew the answers. BUT, when I asked for the job and feedback, I got a little kabuki dancing...hard to tell if I was good enough to beat out the inside guys. I found out only one of them works at this hospital, the other is at a different hospital that isn't local. The 3 interviewers were all guys who had just moved up because the Director of IT for this hospital is moving to a different location. To me, that doesn't bode well for my chances to get the job from these guys co-worker. Also, I don't like to be the first guy interviewed, by the time they get to #3, I may be fading from memory...

Thank all of you for praying, it certainly helped! (and the decisions not made yet...)

LJ

Leave a comment:

• Jedidiah
    replied
    Results, Littlejoe.

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    Hope it's going great!

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied