Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Job Interview tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have not heard anything yet...I think they were set to interview the last guy on Thursday. I am supposed to hear something back this week....

I sent this email to the Recruiter and the Outgoing director to forward a thank you to the interviewers

Gentlemen,

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for the opportunity to talk with you about you opening for the Technical Lead position. It appears you have a solid organization at WNJ, with a strong Team concept. One that I would certainly enjoy working with. I believe I have a lot to offer your team. I truly believe my Customer Service experience and skills, coupled with my strong Analytical/Technical skills, in addition to my Leadership abilities can be a strong asset for WNJ for years to come. I certainly hope you will strongly consider me for this position and/or any future positions you may have available.

Thank You again for your time!
    Last edited by Littlejoe; 05-25-2014, 03:47 PM.
    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment