Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Prayer for Sparko's heart surgery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheWall
    replied
    Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    He has a blockage in at least one of the blood vessels of his heart. They discovered it today during a heart catheterization, and sent him to have, probably, bypass surgery.

It's a fairly extensive surgery depending on how many blockages there are. I believe he had a blockage before and they were able to place a stent instead of doing the open-chest surgery, and he had hoped for the same remedy today.
    Scary.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    Originally posted by TheWall View Post
    What's wrong with sparko?
    He has a blockage in at least one of the blood vessels of his heart. They discovered it today during a heart catheterization, and sent him to have, probably, bypass surgery.

It's a fairly extensive surgery depending on how many blockages there are. I believe he had a blockage before and they were able to place a stent instead of doing the open-chest surgery, and he had hoped for the same remedy today.

Leave a comment:

• TheWall
    replied
    What's wrong with sparko?

Leave a comment:

• Juvenal
    replied
    Ere's t'oping it arr turns out arright, Sparky!

Leave a comment:

• DesertBerean
    replied
    He just updated. He's there but no operation yet.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
    Yeah he didn't say just how much they would bypass. I imagine they won't know until they go in.
    Probably. We expected a triple for Mr. mossy and they found the fourth when they went in.

Leave a comment:

• DesertBerean
    replied
    Yeah he didn't say just how much they would bypass. I imagine they won't know until they go in.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
    Reposting this from him "Going in for a heart catheterization. Prayers appreciated."
    They did the cathererization earlier today, and they've sent him to a different hospital to have, probably, bypass surgery. He said it would be today or tomorrow.

I've not heard anything new for several hours.

My husband had bypass surgery 6 years ago and it took 6 hours. He had a quadruple bypass, so if Sparky only has one or two blockages it should take less time.

Leave a comment:

• Leonhard
    replied
    Reposting this from him "Going in for a heart catheterization. Prayers appreciated."

Leave a comment:

• Leonhard
    started a topic Prayer for Sparko's heart surgery.

Prayer for Sparko's heart surgery.

On Facebook I just learned that Sparko is undergoing a heart surgery. I don't know much about the details, but I'm going to pray for him and I invite others to do the same.