Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

I have a job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a job!

After almost two years of being without one, so I'm thankful! Prayer appreciated that I would do well there...

Blessings,
    Lee
    "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

yay!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Praise God!

Comment

Wow, I don't know you that well, but definitely congragulations, Lee!

Comment

Thanks, everyone! I'll start in a few days...

Blessings,
            Lee
            "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Comment

Felicitations

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I am happy to announce that, like Lee almost 2 years ago. I got a job recently. I work now (due to the COVID situation) part-time in a public school (though not as teacher). I wish to thank you all for all your support in that other thread.

I hope I can keep this job for as long as I am able to.

Thank all of you once more.

Comment

That's great news!
                  "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Good to hear!

Comment

Awesome! Congrats, Seeker!
                        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker View Post
                          I am happy to announce that, like Lee almost 2 years ago, I got a job recently. I work now (due to the COVID situation) part-time in a public school (though not as teacher). I wish to thank you all for all your support in that other thread.

I hope I can keep this job for as long as I am able to.

Thank all of you once more.
                          Well, there was a period where it shouldn't be in the above post (I think I wrote it from my phone...). Now I have replaced it with a comma (and now it's correct). I don't know, I think this sort of stuff gets in the way of understanding properly what is written (and I can't edit the original anymore).
                          Regardless, to everyone here (Monk, Sparko, Lee and Teallaura): I am very happy that you all are happy FOR ME!

Wishes of a good week for all of us!
                          Last edited by Seeker; 07-19-2021, 04:36 PM.

Comment