Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

People with heart issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Bad Pig
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim B. View Post
    I have an aortic aneurysm in the ascending thoracic aorta. I'm going to have to get open heart surgery soon to get it replaced. It's at 5.7 cm. It's pretty scary. Any prayers would be appreciated.
    I have the same condition. It's not as large, so it's just being monitored at this point, but it's still unsettling.

Leave a comment:

• Jim B.
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    ing for you
    Thank you. I am for you too and everyone on here.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    And for those above as well.

Like Shuny both sides of my family have history of heart disease -- especially on my father's side.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim B. View Post
    I have an aortic aneurysm in the ascending thoracic aorta. I'm going to have to get open heart surgery soon to get it replaced. It's at 5.7 cm. It's pretty scary. Any prayers would be appreciated.
    ing for you

Leave a comment:

• Jim B.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied
    I come from a family with a long history of heart problems in men beginning in their 40's ad 50's. My uncle died at 45, and my brother at 54. My father lived longer but through technology. I did had a stint at 69, and no real problems. The main difference between my Irish family and I is life style. I lived a disciplined life of exercise including Martial Arts ad healthy diet, ad my family did not. I am 72 and still have a rigorous physical schedule and do a 2.5 to 3 hour workout 3 to 4 times a week, garde extensively, and still work as a carpenter and handyman.

to all that face these health problems.
    Last edited by shunyadragon; 05-22-2019, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    I have had a heart stent put in a year ago. In fact I am going to my cardiologist for my 1-year check up this afternoon. It's pretty scary.

Leave a comment:

• Ana Dragule
    started a topic People with heart issues

People with heart issues

Friend’s dad recovering from surgery
    Friend with heart issues worried about heart cancer-several months to wait for next procedure