Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Ben

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben

Ben comes to the men's Bible study I attend. Currently, he's in the hospital and no indication of when he'll be discharged. He had a transplanted kidney which got rejected and died. In the process of taking the dead kidney out, Ben got a massive infection. He's in while they treat that. Even when he gets out, he's got a long road ahead of him.
    "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Comment

I pray that he gets physically healed and also that he remembers the greater healing is that of the soul.
        P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Got a text from Ben today. He's getting stronger and they are preparing to move him to a rehap facility. Thank God for that.

Please continue praying as he indicates there's still a long road in front of him.
          "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

Comment

Found out at church that Ben has been discharged last week. Unfortunately, it's mixed news as instead of going to a facility for further treatment, he was discharged to his mother's house. Still got to be better than being in a hospital bed, I suppose. Sounds like he still has a really long road in front of him.

Comment