Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

My Buckwheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They see the surgeon at 10 on Friday morning. We still don’t know what’s going to happen. She’s in a lot of pain still, and every time I ask her how she’s doing, she says, "resting comfortably". I told her I needed the truth from her. So I know she’s hurting.

She’s practicing crutches, they got the boot on her on Saturday, and she’s managing showers. She goes up and down stairs on her bottom, so she’s able to do some things. But this waiting to find out whether she needs surgery or not is so hard!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

She went to school today. She said she did fine, had help, but is tired now.

I'm so proud of her, really. Pray that she doesn't get bumped or injured again at school.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        She went to school today. She said she did fine, had help, but is tired now.

I'm so proud of her, really. Pray that she doesn't get bumped or injured again at school.

Comment

The kids had an appointment with the surgeon this morning. Results:

No surgery and no cast. It’s a clean crack in one of her ankle bones and sprained quite badly. The crack will fuse itself together quickly if she keeps wearing the boot to keep it in line. Six weeks in the boot and crutches, follow up appointment is Dec22. Once the sprain starts to heal she can use the boot less, and start resting her foot down if it’s comfortable.

A wonderful answer to prayer! Thank you all for yours!

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            The kids had an appointment with the surgeon this morning. Results:

No surgery and no cast. It’s a clean crack in one of her ankle bones and sprained quite badly. The crack will fuse itself together quickly if she keeps wearing the boot to keep it in line. Six weeks in the boot and crutches, follow up appointment is Dec22. Once the sprain starts to heal she can use the boot less, and start resting her foot down if it’s comfortable.

A wonderful answer to prayer! Thank you all for yours!

~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment