Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Missionary Returning Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missionary Returning Home

About six months ago, Dan S. and his wife went to Kenya to work at a Bible school. I received word that they are returning to the states dues to health issues. They'll probably never be able to return to a mission field.

Prayers for safe travel, healing, and a new way serve.
    "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Comment

Update, please?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Update, please?
              They are back in the states. Will be moving to Ohio to be with extended family. I don't know the timing.
              "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

Comment

I had an email from Dan S. They (Dan and Molly) have decided to stay local at least while their daughter finishes courses at the local university. This will probably be another year or more.

They also feel the spiritual covering is better here than in Ohio. Apparently many of the relatives are unsaved.

I am going to see if he wants to get together for coffee some evening.

They are asking for prayer for discerning God's will going forward.

Comment