Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

TWINS on the way!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWINS on the way!!!

This was in the thread about Kase, but I'd like to leave that there....

And pick up from here....

However - a very interesting development!!!

Long story short, a woman saw Jenny's account (her hopes and dreams smashed, the roller coaster of emotions, etc.) on Facebook of what she has been through, and told Jenny about another woman North of Dallas who is pregnant, and about to deliver, and wants to adopt out, because she had decided abortion was not an option. Praise God for that.

The woman had been using an adoption agency, but she was totally unaware that the adoption agency was charging $40,000!!!!

When she found out, she was looking into private adoption, and was told by this intermediary about Jenny's story.
    Supposedly, the lady decided on the spot that Jenny and her husband would be the perfect parents.

All of this has been happening over the past 3 or 4 weeks, but things have been moving fast, and our attorney has been involved each step of the way.
    All paperwork is signed, both parents are 100% in agreement to adopt out, and that Jenny should be the mommy, and the birth parents have legally instructed the hospital (through power of attorney) that Jenny is to make all decisions at birth and immediately thereafter.

Did I mention that the woman is about to deliver TWINS?!?!?!

A newborn baby girl and a newborn baby boy TWINS!!! We will get a phone call that delivery is imminent, and Jenny and her husband will drive up to Plano and come home with TWINS!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

And, just to update ----

green light.jpg
    The birth mother has been communicating with Jenny through our attorney --- all systems go, and BirthMom is excited to have the babies and allow them to begin their new life!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Cause I gots to be different

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Just got the

green go.jpg

to share this with the Church tonight at Prayer Meeting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Just got the

green go.jpg

to share this with the Church tonight at Prayer Meeting!!!
            And there were happy tears! Jenny was teaching a piano lesson down the hall, so she stopped in to say hello. Lots of rejoicing, and lots of happy tears.

Comment

They have arrived!!!!

Details and photos to follow!

Comment

Because the birth mother had to have some pain meds during final stages of labor, there won't be a final signing of documents until a 24h wait period - just to make sure she's not signing under duress or an unclear mind. There is no indication whatsoever, however, that anything will go wrong.

Boy - 5lb 7oz
                Girl - 4lb 2 oz

Small, but not bad weights for twins.

Comment

2022-10-24 18.39.02.jpg

Comment

Congratulations to Jenny and you and all the rest of the family.

May God's favor rest on them all the days of their lives.
                    "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

Cute! one seems quite a bit larger than the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Cute! one seems quite a bit larger than the other.
                        Yup, 'big brother' will have to protect 'little sis'.

Comment

Yup, 'big brother' will have to protect 'little sis'.
                          Names picked out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Names picked out yet?
                            Yes, I'll be posting those as soon as they're official.

But one of them has my first name as their middle name.

Comment

Yes, I'll be posting those as soon as they're official.

But one of them has my first name as their middle name.
                              It's Texas. Their names should be Bubba and Sissy!

Comment