Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

I have news!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have news!!!!

God is SO good, and is blessing people around me.

My granddaughter, whom we raised, just received notice that she has been granted her VERY OWN STORE, and will have her name as manager posted on the front door. She has worked at Walgreens for a number of years, and was promoted to a senior leadership position, including a quite impressive raise in salary!

By daughter, who is the Hospice Nurse, has just been offered a management position with a local hospital that, if she accepts, would be considerable increase in salary, as well as a career path as a healthcare professional.

My other daughter, who had turned to sin and drugs and living for the devil, is now serving the Lord as our Youth Leader, and has quite a following on her (whatever) channel sharing the Gospel with drug addicts, former addicts and those in recovery.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Heidi, my granddaughter, for whom I performed her marriage, insisted on keeping my last name because we raised her.

I generally don't like hyphenated last names ([my last name] - [husband's last name]) but, in this case, I make an exception.

So far, it APEARS that her name will appear on the door of her Walgreens Store as Heidi [MyLastName] because that's how she was listed as an employee prior to marrying.

(She was my buddy, and ever present companion when she was little)
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Super happy for you and your family CP.
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          Super happy for you and your family CP.
          The "gone to live with for the devil" daughter, coming back home and on fire for the Lord, is, of course, the greatest thrill of these, because that's an eternal victory.

Comment

I am so happy that all these great things are happening for your family! God is good!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              I am so happy that all these great things are happening for your family! God is good!
              And He gets all the glory!

Comment

Glory to God. That is great news.
                I am become death...

Comment

Awesome news, CP!
                  "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment