Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Quick Update on Mrs CP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Update on Mrs CP

Mrs. CP had surgery this morning, and all went perfectly well.

She had breast cancer (what, about 8 years ago?) and the implant they used turned out to be suspect for --- you guessed it --- causing cancer.

So, she had that replaced this morning, and is doing GREAT!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Mrs. CP had surgery this morning, and all went perfectly well.

She had breast cancer (what, about 8 years ago?) and the implant they used turned out to be suspect for --- you guessed it --- causing cancer.

So, she had that replaced this morning, and is doing GREAT!
    Be sure to spoil her rotten, Creacher...
    I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

Originally posted by ke7ejx View Post

Be sure to spoil her rotten, Creacher...
      Well, that, and acting as nurse to strip the drain from the wound and record... you know... nurse stuff.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Well, that, and acting as nurse to strip the drain from the wound and record... you know... nurse stuff.
        I know that tune. This past spring a friend of mine had extensive plastic surgery done (lost a ton of weight and needed skin removal). We spent a month supporting her husband who had to do the draining, the measuring, the recording, the injecting, etc. I purchased a really nice gift for him when she recovered to thank him because he is very squeamish but fulfilled his marriage vows beautifully...
        I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

Glad to hear she's doing well.
          "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

I saw the posts on Facebook. She looks well but tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              I saw the posts on Facebook. She looks well but tired.

She's doing great today - and, yeah, she "OK'd" me taking that picture while she was under the influence of drugs, but I like living on the edge anyway, so....

Comment

So glad she is doing well CP. Please send my and my family's prayers for a speedy recovery.
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Glad to hear she's doing well!
                  "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment