Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Hubby’s faith being tested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubby’s faith being tested

For answers, clarity, whatever else is needed. Lord have mercy.
    I am become death...

Amen. May the Lord have mercy.
    "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

Comment

Pray for wisdom - it's one of the few things we're actually instructed to ask for.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Pray for wisdom - it's one of the few things we're actually instructed to ask for.

What he said.

Scripture Verse: James 1:5

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.

© Copyright Original Source

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

"...but I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail." (Luke 22:32)
            "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Comment

How is your hubby doing? I hope he's feeling all the positive prayer he's been surrounded with.
              "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment