Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Small Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Requests

I know these requests are not as important as other prayer requests, but I hope you who read this will still pray for me. And I thank you in advance.

So here goes: Recently I took in a kitten who had been abandoned by its mother. I did everything I knew to care for it, and I really loved it, but sadly, it didn't make it. I buried it today in a space near a tree in my yard. Since then, I have also had some anxiety about the upcoming summer semester I am taking, because I tried to email the teacher over a week ago but she has never responded to me. I could have gotten ahead all this time but instead, nothing.
    I also want to share an introduction and helpful forum post to Tweb, but I am not confident in myself that the posts are "right." This is because I tend to over or under-share. Being autistic, I sometimes lack a filter or an understanding of social situations. But if I don't post I feel as if I have wasted valuable time poring my heart and soul into the posts.

And all this together, from loosing the kitten I loved so much to my anxiety about the coming semester and not wanting to post anything "wrong", leaves me feeling like a pathetic failure. I guess some would say I am whining, but even the Holy Bible has a book called Lamentations.

So, please pray for me, that I can be brave and face my problems. I really need it right now.

-Heero

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Comment

We are so glad that you have returned to the forum after an absence, Heero. You are among friends, brothers and sisters here, and many of us share our burdens with each other, so please don't be concerned about sharing anything that you need prayer for.

There are also many here on the spectrum who understand some of your anxieties, as well, and you will find a number of very sympathetic and empathetic ears.

A lot of us have lost beloved pets. Those little critters manage to wriggle their way into our hearts, and losing them is often a very traumatic experience. We have gone through that a number of times in our own family, so we know how you feel. It can be heartbreaking. God allows us to own these sweet creatures for a time, and sometimes that time ends sooner than we think it should.

I will be praying for you in your sadness, and also for your school issues.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Comment

Losing a pet is like losing a family member.

Comment

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment