Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Hearing problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KingsGambit
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Wax blockage?
    I actually went in to the doctor and had them remove most of the wax and it still persisted, so I suspect there might have been a good amount of fluid backed up in there.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
    Out of nowhere, just a couple minutes ago, I suddenly realized I had my hearing back. Thanks for the prayers.
    Wax blockage?

Leave a comment:

• Kind Debater
    replied
    Out of nowhere, just a couple minutes ago, I suddenly realized I had my hearing back. Thanks for the prayers.
    Praying it stays fixed!

Leave a comment:

• KingsGambit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LostSheep
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied
    I've been having problems hearing out of my left ear. I went to the doctor and they couldn't resolve the problem, so I'm trying a few other things. If anybody gets a chance to say a quick prayer, it would be much appreciated.

Try taking lipoflavinoids. I believe they are a supplement, but check with your doctor first. They have helped a lot with the nerve damage in my ears. I don't exactly have much hearing loss(a little, but that's not my main problem), but it has done wonders for me.

Leave a comment:

• KingsGambit
    started a topic Hearing problems

Hearing problems

I've been having problems hearing out of my left ear. I went to the doctor and they couldn't resolve the problem, so I'm trying a few other things. If anybody gets a chance to say a quick prayer, it would be much appreciated.