Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Wrestling says goodbye to another star: Roddy Piper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestling says goodbye to another star: Roddy Piper

While dashing around on the iPad I found the news on this. Apparent cause of death was cardiac arrest.

Back in my teens when pro wrestling was a guilty pleasure, I remember Piper doing his thing as a faux anoincer standing next to Gordon Solie.

Never figured you to be a wrasslin' man, JP.
    Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

Originally posted by fm93 View Post
      Never figured you to be a wrasslin' man, JP.
      Between ages 16-18 only. Though I think I liked it more for the narrative drama than anything else. It was obviously fake, but it was pretty funny to watch characters like Piper and Lou Albano square off.

Comment

Originally posted by jpholding View Post
        Between ages 16-18 only. Though I think I liked it more for the narrative drama than anything else. It was obviously fake, but it was pretty funny to watch characters like Piper and Lou Albano square off.
        Every time I see that name I am reminded of "Do the Mario!".

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X