Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Twebbers Who are Gone But Not Forgotten....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Just thinking.....

Folks who posted here and are no longer on the planet.
    Seriously? You had that many people literally pass on who used to post here? How do you even know?

I've known several people online who just vanished one day and no one ever knew what happened to them.

Comment

Yup - he stayed at my house!

Bandicoot
      Crow
      Curtmudgeon
      FormerFundy
      FreezBee
      Jed
      JSDileo
      NRAJeff
      OtherCheek
      WinAce
      First time that we debated something both of us thought that the other was some college aged kid

Oh, and Shadowmaster

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
        Seriously? You had that many people literally pass on who used to post here? How do you even know?

I've known several people online who just vanished one day and no one ever knew what happened to them.
        In many cases we are told by relatives or close friends while in some, like FreezBee, a couple of us did research after it was noticed that he stopped posting on various sites at the same time so we were concerned.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          First time that we debated something both of us thought that the other was some college aged kid

Oh, and Shadowmaster
          For real? I didn't know he was gone! You mean... as in ... no longer alive?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

For two of them - Mudgie and Freezbee ---- Mudgie stayed at my house, so I had family contact info - they called and told me.
            In Freezbee's case - he suddenly disappeared, and several of us compared notes on where he might have lived.
            I contacted his boss by email, who confirmed that Freezbee had passed.

In Jed's case, we knew he was reaching the end, and his wife kept us informed.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

In many cases we are told by relatives or close friends while in some, like FreezBee, a couple of us did research after it was noticed that he stopped posting on various sites at the same time so we were concerned.

Bandicoot
              Crow
              Curtmudgeon
              FormerFundy
              FreezBee
              Jed
              JSDileo
              NRAJeff
              OtherCheek
              ShadowMaster
              WinAce

Comment

For real? I didn't know he was gone! You mean... as in ... no longer alive?
                Yup, one of his employees sought to take his mantle but was pretty much told the equivalent of I knew Shadowmaster and you're not Shadowmaster.

Comment

Yup, one of his employees sought to take his mantle but was pretty much told the equivalent of I knew Shadowmaster and you're not Shadowmaster.
                  Ah, yes, I do remember that!

Comment

For two of them - Mudgie and Freezbee ---- Mudgie stayed at my house, so I had family contact info - they called and told me.
                    In Freezbee's case - he suddenly disappeared, and several of us compared notes on where he might have lived.
                    I contacted his boss by email, who confirmed that Freezbee had passed.

In Jed's case, we knew he was reaching the end, and his wife kept us informed.
                    And JPH was friends with JsDielo and let us know of his passing. I believe he had a brain tumor. He was VERY young...still a teen I think.
                    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                      And JPH was friends with JsDielo and let us know of his passing. I believe he had a brain tumor. He was VERY young...still a teen I think.
                      Which makes me wonder.... how many have been among us and have died - - and nobody let us know. They just "disappeared".

Comment

This I DO know......

With regards to NRAJeff and OtherCheek (our resident Mormons) - I used to have some pretty fierce battles with them.

As it came closer to each of them passing, we began PMing each other, and were much more friendly. I will always be grateful for that.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                          I don't recall her having anything beside a crow.
                          Must not be the one I was thinking of. Hadn't seen him/her since the crash.
                          When I Survey....

Comment

There was Eudyptes. His icon was a rockhopper penguin. Whatever happened to him? Just drop out after the crash?
                            When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                              My memory is not the best, but I think the blonde on the horse was Da Blonde.
                              you remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
                                There was Eudyptes. His icon was a rockhopper penguin. Whatever happened to him? Just drop out after the crash?
                                I think he dropped some time before the crash.
                                Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X