Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Twebbers Who are Gone But Not Forgotten....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cow Poke
    replied
    So, so far, nobody else to add to this list?

Bandicoot
    Crow
    Curtmudgeon
    FormerFundy
    FreezBee
    Jed
    JSDileo
    NRAJeff
    OtherCheek
    ShadowMaster
    WinAce

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post
    I was looking over my friends list and wondered what had become of Meh Gerbil and princesa. The last time I PM princesa, I remember her response being she was having some tough times.
    Meh_Gerbil got upset at all of the political nuttery going on and left. He could come back one day. He tends to do this.

Leave a comment:

• Thoughtful Monk
    replied
    I was looking over my friends list and wondered what had become of Meh Gerbil and princesa. The last time I PM princesa, I remember her response being she was having some tough times.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    Cup of No?

Leave a comment:

• DesertBerean
    replied
    Originally posted by Faber View Post
    There was Eudyptes. His icon was a rockhopper penguin. Whatever happened to him? Just drop out after the crash?
    I think he dropped some time before the crash.

Leave a comment:

• RumTumTugger
    replied
    Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    My memory is not the best, but I think the blonde on the horse was Da Blonde.
    you remember correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Faber
    replied
    There was Eudyptes. His icon was a rockhopper penguin. Whatever happened to him? Just drop out after the crash?

Leave a comment:

• Faber
    replied
    Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
    I don't recall her having anything beside a crow.
    Must not be the one I was thinking of. Hadn't seen him/her since the crash.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    This I DO know......

With regards to NRAJeff and OtherCheek (our resident Mormons) - I used to have some pretty fierce battles with them.

As it came closer to each of them passing, we began PMing each other, and were much more friendly. I will always be grateful for that.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
    And JPH was friends with JsDielo and let us know of his passing. I believe he had a brain tumor. He was VERY young...still a teen I think.
    Which makes me wonder.... how many have been among us and have died - - and nobody let us know. They just "disappeared".

Leave a comment:

• DesertBerean
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    For two of them - Mudgie and Freezbee ---- Mudgie stayed at my house, so I had family contact info - they called and told me.
    In Freezbee's case - he suddenly disappeared, and several of us compared notes on where he might have lived.
    I contacted his boss by email, who confirmed that Freezbee had passed.

In Jed's case, we knew he was reaching the end, and his wife kept us informed.
    And JPH was friends with JsDielo and let us know of his passing. I believe he had a brain tumor. He was VERY young...still a teen I think.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Yup, one of his employees sought to take his mantle but was pretty much told the equivalent of I knew Shadowmaster and you're not Shadowmaster.
    Ah, yes, I do remember that!

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    For real? I didn't know he was gone! You mean... as in ... no longer alive?
    Yup, one of his employees sought to take his mantle but was pretty much told the equivalent of I knew Shadowmaster and you're not Shadowmaster.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    In many cases we are told by relatives or close friends while in some, like FreezBee, a couple of us did research after it was noticed that he stopped posting on various sites at the same time so we were concerned.

Bandicoot
    Crow
    Curtmudgeon
    FormerFundy
    FreezBee
    Jed
    JSDileo
    NRAJeff
    OtherCheek
    ShadowMaster
    WinAce

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronson View Post
    Seriously? You had that many people literally pass on who used to post here? How do you even know?

I've known several people online who just vanished one day and no one ever knew what happened to them.
    For two of them - Mudgie and Freezbee ---- Mudgie stayed at my house, so I had family contact info - they called and told me.
    In Freezbee's case - he suddenly disappeared, and several of us compared notes on where he might have lived.
    I contacted his boss by email, who confirmed that Freezbee had passed.

In Jed's case, we knew he was reaching the end, and his wife kept us informed.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X