Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Olivia Newton John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olivia Newton John

Multiple Grammy winner with a slew of top ten hits as well as co-starring in one of the most successful movie musicals, Grease, Olivia Newton John succumbed to a 30 year long struggle against breast cancer. She was 73.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

She always seemed to be smiling.

Comment

Olivia Newton John was special. I remember my parents allowed me to go to my school on a Saturday (Sabbath as an SDA in those days) and watch Grease. When we went on holiday soon after, they had speakers all around the pool area and played the music all day. Unforgettable.

I hope she is with the Lord now. She is reported as having said the Lord's prayer every night ever since begging God to heal her baby daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Esther View Post
        Olivia Newton John was special. I remember my parents allowed me to go to my school on a Saturday (Sabbath as an SDA in those days) and watch Grease. When we went on holiday soon after, they had speakers all around the pool area and played the music all day. Unforgettable.

I hope she is with the Lord now. She is reported as having said the Lord's prayer every night ever since begging God to heal her baby daughter.
        All indications are that she was a Christian but wasn't one to bring it up.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X