Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

William Holley III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Holley III

Bill has been my attorney and friend since the early 1980s. He succumbed to lung cancer recently.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Both of my parents died of lung cancer. Sorry about your friend.

Comment

My deepest sympathies.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Whenever I did something foolish or got caught up in something, I'd go see him (which for awhile was about every two years ), he'd sit back and I'd tell him everything (Pro Tip: NEVER lie to your lawyer). Usually he would smile sardonically shake his head and ask how can someone so intelligent do something so stupid before getting to work. He told me a couple times I was his favorite client because I didn't make his job tougher for him among other things. He always offered me a steep discount as well.

As I said, we became friends too. Hit a few bars before he got married. Went to a Braves game. Kind of lost touch for about a decade until recently.

He will be missed.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X